Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So this is the end...


...and now it's time to say, "Goodbye."

It's over, my friends. The work is finally finished and the readings are now all over.

We made it.

We're done.

Well, I am at least. Handing in these final portfolios is my last endeavor as a student of The College of New Jersey. It's been  a fun ride and I am more than glad to have ended it with the classes that I did.

I would also like to thank Karen Russell for kindly coming to read on my birthday, which was also my last day of classes. Couldn't have been better.

And actually, I was the one who purchased the wolf figures for Karen Russell. She's my kind of lady, and her reading was a delight. She also took questions with poise, even when we got down to business with her. I take pride in my questioning, as well as the follow-up I was able to squeak in.

I do hope that, in my writing future, she and I may meet again...

and that you and I will, too.

Bye now.

No comments: